About Merchants’ National Properties (MNP)
The Parent Company
Merchants’ National Properties, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was incorporated on December 3, 1928. That year, MNP acquired its first seventeen properties for $3,523,400.
Today, MNP is involved in all phases of real estate management, development, and rental. The company’s properties are located throughout the continental United States and include shopping centers, office buildings, and other commercial real estate. In 2006 MNP acquired Marx Realty & Improvement, Inc., MNP’s management, and development subsidiary.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors is James M. Better. The other board members are William Blake, Craig M. Deitelzweig, Leonard Gruenberg Jr., James Magowan, Mark Magowan, Richard Schosberg, Claire M. Solot, James A. Stern and John Usdan.
CURRENT STOCK PRICE
MNP & Subsidiaries – Material for Annual General Meeting